Nov 22, 2010

new blog!

so THIS is seriously my final post on this blog! as many of you know, i've been undergoing a photography makeover. if you didn't read my post about a year ago, here, take a look to better understand. throughout this past year, i have been working my way towards 'the switch'... basically, just finishing up digital weddings/portraits i've booked this past year, learning a new style of art, and now, for the first time, i am proud to say that i am a photographer shooting exclusively film. i've been working on this for a while now, and i feel like this is who i am as an artist; the truest expression of the person that i am. i'm beyond thrilled to share with you my new blog, which will represent the "new" heather hester photography, the film photographer (and woops..it's a month later than i had announced, but people get busy!).

thanks to all who have followed along with me on this blog! it's now time to head on over to my new blog-site. click on the picture below, or just click here. we're kicking it off with meghan and kyle's adorable d.i.y. wedding!

newblog

1 comment:

Ryne Saxe said...

I'm really excited about this. I miss you and Andrew. Love you both, see you soon enough.